Career resource is available to both current and past students

Frequently Asked Questions

Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and protected persons may be eligible for OSAP. The OSAP amount depends on various factors, such as the course of study, duration of the diploma program, marital status, family income, etc. (Note: A student studying in Canada on a study permit is not eligible for OSAP). Please contact one of our career consultants for further information.